Monday, August 31, 2026

Support Page Podcast Studio App

 

 

Mobile Podcasting Studio Support Center

Welcome to the official support and documentation page for your professional-grade mobile podcasting studio. Find everything you need to record, edit, and publish studio-quality audio directly from your device.

🎙 Live Recording Studio

How do I start my first recording? Navigate to the Recording Screen and tap the red record button. The app captures high-fidelity, raw audio directly through your device's microphone or connected external interface.

Can I monitor my audio levels while recording? Yes. The live recording interface features a real-time waveform and power meter. Keep an eye on these live audio levels to ensure your input isn't clipping or too quiet.

What if I need to take a break during a session? You can seamlessly pause and resume your recording without creating multiple files. The built-in precision timer will track your exact total recording duration.

🎛 Multi-Track Editor

How do I add background music or sound effects? In the Recording Editor Screen, you can import external audio files. These will appear as separate, color-coded tracks alongside your main vocal recording on the visual timeline.

How do I align my tracks? Use standard touch gestures:

  • Pinch to Zoom: Zoom in for precise waveform edits, or zoom out for a full overview of your episode.

  • Drag-and-Drop: Tap and hold a track to slide it left or right on the timeline, perfectly aligning your audio timing.

Can I edit out mistakes in my recording? Yes. The editor supports destructive editing tools. Highlight a custom region on the timeline to Cut, Copy, Paste, Crop, or Remove specific sections. If you make a mistake, our snapshot state manager allows for full Undo & Redo.

How do I adjust the volume of individual tracks? Open the Track Mixer to access individual controls for each layer. You can adjust the volume slider, Mute tracks to silence them, or use Solo to hear a track in isolation.

🪄 AI Processing & Pro FX

How do I remove background noise? Our advanced AI noise reduction utilizes an integrated RNNoise machine-learning model. Select your vocal track and tap the AI Denoise button. The engine will instantly scrub background hums, fans, and room echo, replacing it with a crystal-clear voice track in a single tap.

Can I adjust the tonal balance of my voice? Yes. Tap the 8-Band Equalizer (EQ) to open an interactive pop-up. You can fine-tune 8 different frequency bands to add warmth to your voice or reduce harsh high-end frequencies.

How do I add depth to my audio? Use the Reverb Generator. Select from professional spatial audio presets (like Medium Room) and adjust the wet/dry mix slider to dial in the perfect amount of echo.

📁 Exporting & Publishing

Where do I find my past recordings? Navigate to the Recorded List Screen. Here, you can browse all local sessions, play them back instantly, or swipe left to delete takes you no longer need.

How do I combine all my tracks into one final file? When your edit is complete, tap Export. The Mixdown Engine will automatically bounce all layered audio tracks, EQ settings, and volume adjustments into a single flattened audio file. You will be prompted to custom-name your final project before the mixdown begins.

How do I upload my episode to my podcast host? After exporting, the native iOS Share Sheet will appear. You can instantly AirDrop the final file to your Mac, message it to a co-host, or upload it directly to external podcasting platforms and cloud storage.

⚙️ Settings & Troubleshooting

My phone screen turns off during long interviews, stopping the recording. Go to Settings and toggle on Keep Screen Awake. This will prevent your device from sleeping during extended recording sessions.

The app is taking up too much storage space on my device. Audio files can be large. In Settings, check the real-time storage monitor to see how much space your project folders are using. Tap the Clear Cache utility to instantly free up temporary space without deleting your saved recordings.

Can I change the quality of my audio capture and exports? Yes. In the Audio Quality Control settings, you can:

  • Define custom sample rates (defaults to 48kHz for professional video/audio sync).

  • Switch between Mono and Stereo channels.

  • Choose your raw capture format (e.g., WAV for uncompressed quality) and your default final mixdown format (e.g., M4A for sharing).

Is there a way to auto-name my files? In Settings under Automation, you can set a default episode prefix (e.g., "Podcast_Episode_"). The app will automatically apply this to new recordings, saving you time.

Still need help? 

 

Contact Us

Got questions or need support? Reach out to us:

  • Email: amilarathnayakeworks@gmail.com

  • Phone: +94 767 096 757

  • Address: Amila, Sapurodha, Passara, Sri Lanka

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Podcast Studio Marketing page

  iOS Podcast Studio App Turn your iPhone into a fully equipped recording facility. Designed exclusively for iOS, our studio brings the powe...